Helping you, by helping them
One conversation at a time…
Rather than distracting you or your staff to be the problem solver, our Dedicated Account Managers are only a phone call away. Your employees get the personal service they deserve, and the knowledgeable answers they need in a confidential and private conversation. In addition, they receive guidance about how to use their insurance properly. It’s an enormous time-saver, a potential money-saver and a winning solution for everyone.
- Our Dedicated Account Managers are here to answer your employees’ questions about claims, medical billing, plan eligibility, provider networks, pharmacy issues, new I.D. cards and more.
Think about it. If your employees don’t understand their coverage or are having difficulty with a claim, you won’t have to be the middleman and troubleshoot – we do it for you. This service also offers a degree of liability protection, ensuring you don’t violate HIPAA privacy regulations while trying to help staff members resolve issues.
- It’s very common these days that employees may not choose to enroll their dependents onto their employer-sponsored health plans. In these instances, your employee may need help with finding other health insurance options for their loved ones.
- Your team at Alliance 360° is here to help. We have a dedicated team who specializes in Individual & Family plans, as well as Senior plans, such as Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
- Your employees are able to receive the same level of personal care and attention for their loved ones, from our trusted Alliance 360° Team.
Loss of Coverage Solutions
- Whether your employee loses coverage due to a reduction in work hours, or because they are leaving your company… we can continue to offer them guidance and help.
- Often times, continuing on the group’s plan through COBRA is not an affordable option. Our team will be happy to look for alternative individual plan options for your employee, and assist them in enrolling onto something that they can feel good about.