Everyone’s needs are unique
We ask the right questions. We're here to help you determine what's most important to you. Is it your Benefit Coverage, Cost, or giving your employees Choices and Flexibility?
We help you strategize. We'll help you examine your employer & employee contributions to help shift costs, and help you understand your demographics and utilization. Why pay more for certain benefits which your employees may not use or need?
We take careful consideration. Are there any special health conditions of your employees, which may require certain types benefit coverage? Which Doctors, Specialists, Hospitals, and Prescription drugs are most important to you and your employees? These are all important factors that go into choosing the right plans for your unique team.
Once we find the perfect plans for you, we’ll take care of:
- Organizing your Enrollment Meetings
- Providing Teleconference or Web Meetings for Out of State employees
- Answering all of your Employee's Questions
- Providing all Enrollment materials
- Researching favorite Doctors & Hospitals for your employees
- Customizing Employer & Employee Contribution Sheets
- Processing all Enrollment Materials with the Insurance Carriers
- Providing you copies of all applications for your files
- Maintaining copies at Alliance 360°, for back up
- Managing the entire Underwriting process with the Carriers
- Notifying you upon coverage Approval
- Verifying final premium rates are accurate
- Assisting you with the Termination of your old policy
- Notifying you of ID card mailing
- Actively staying informed and notifying you of any Changes in benefits throughout the year
- Reviewing & comparing your policies before your Anniversary date to determine if your plans are still the best fit for you and your team.
- Offering Renewal recommendations for your unique situation each year.